Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best of '10

I believe that the only (barely) consistent thing in this blog is the end of the year music list. With that said, I willingly decided to put off my essays and their looming deadlines to write this. Yes, I am that dedicated. (No. No, I'm not.)

Oh, and this year was kind of a disappointment (musically). But I'm a content cow because The Gaslight Anthem released an album and nothing else matters~

So here goes, (no particular order):

-Champion by Tokyo Police Club
-The Upsides by The Wonder Years
-High Violet by The National
-We Chase the Waves by Sundowner
-American Slang by The Gaslight Anthem -Bang by Empires
-I Was Trying to Describe You to Someone by Crime in Stereo
-Fluorescent Youth by Conditions
-White Crosses by Against Me!
-Real Ghosts Caught on Tape by Fake Problems
-You are Beneath me by End of a Year
-Blue Sky Noise by Circa Survive




Oh, Josh Ritter's album might be up that list but I was too lazy to give it a proper listen. Check out "Lantern" though, it's pretty good. Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

Meesh said...

It's a yearly thing.