Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Best of '09

And they are (in no particular order):
-Meet me at the Bottom by Let Me Run.
-Chasing Hamburg by Polar Bear Club.
-Ups and Downsizing by The Swellers.
-The Kids Can't Lose by A Loss For Words.
-This Will Be the Death of Us by Set Your Goals.
-This is War by 30 Seconds to Mars*
-All I Have to Offer is My Own Confusion by Fireworks.
-Kingdoms by Broadway.
-At Home We Are Tourists by Settle.
-Crash Love by AFI.
-Anywhere But Here by Mayday Parade.
-Goodnight, Goodbye by Ivory.
-Reach for the Sun by The Dangerous Summer.
-Distractions EP by The Loved Ones.
-Living Like This by Skyline's Calling.


* Technically, I haven't listened to it cause my copy isn't here yet. But I've lots of faith in it.

2 comments:

Ahmed said...

Pretty interesting list. I'm looking forward to listen to "Polar Bear Club" and "Skyline's Calling" sounds so good. Thanks Meesh.

Meesh said...

Thanks :D
Lemme know what you think when you listen to it.